I am what one may call a perfectionist about design but the lovely Candace took it all in stride and made me feel better about my neurosis. She was pleasant, patient and professional and did exactly as I asked while I figured out what it was I actually wanted. I love the end result! She also worked like a demon and got the whole thing done super fast. Seriously, she was incredibly prompt. I could not recommend her more highly.
--Kirsty from Momedy


"Blog design is person. My blogs are so much more than Web site, they're pieces of my heart... pages of memories. It is important to me to have layouts that are inviting and show some of my personality. I found working with Candace to be a blessing. She is as patient as she is talented. She took time to get to know me, and never once seemed frustrated with my numerous questions and requests. I was so happy with the results.She's affordable, professional, caring, and fun. Candace just doesn't know how to design a blog, she knows how to design a room in a heart that says "welcome.""
--Angela from Becoming Me and All That Naz


“I enjoyed working with Candace immensely. She did a beautiful job creating a button for my site and I am absolutely thrilled with it. Not only was she detail oriented, she has a great eye for design and provided me with several different options to choose from. Candace is extremely responsive and her turnaround time was very quick. I truly appreciate what she did for me, and I’d highly recommend her!”
--Genny from My Cup 2 Yours